Thursday, October 8, 2009

Back Again

Dah lama betul tak update. Everytime I start to write, ada saja org yg nak pakai PC la, nak layan ngasuh anak2 la, notebook tak bawak la mcm2. Anyway it has been few months already since I started this blog.

Today, I spent one whole hour in my ex-bos punya bilik, chatting. Seronok rasanya. Missed the time when we used to duduk bersembang and share a lot of things together. How I wish I can turn back the clock. Anyway, macam dia ckp, kita kena move on and adapt to changes. Well...memang betul and I tried and still trying.... very hard.....Whatever it is, I am greatful to have friends yang fun, caring and adorable kat office.

Today, few came to me to talk about the next big change at work which will pretty much involve me too. Hell... dont want to even think of it. We will all wait and see if things are REALLY gonna happen. Kadang2 orang2 ni, plan aje melebih, buatnya idak pun!!! Dah banyak kali dah terkena, jadi serik dah kalau nak suruh percaya unless & until I look at something B&W. We'll just wait n c ya.

1 comment:

  1. omg! u have a blog? and i dont know about it. hahahahah. yaya told me. ish nk follow lah..hahahahah

    ReplyDelete